Commissioning Chemotherapy Services Conference 2014
The Commissioning Chemotherapy Services Conference will be held in London on Monday 1st December. This national conference follows on from the previous London Cancer New Drugs Group annual conferences and continues in its aim to facilitate consistency of approach in commissioning cancer drugs and chemotherapy services.
Key topics include:
- Cancer care and chemotherapy services—national and future perspectives
- Chemotherapy service specification and quality standards
- Stratified medicine for cancer
- The Cancer Drugs Fund
- Achieving best value from investment in cancer drugs
- Patient experience of chemotherapy
Who should attend?
This conference is aimed at NHS healthcare professionals with an interest in planning and commissioning of cancer services, including representatives of CCGs, NHS England, Strategic Clinical Networks, clinical and management directors from Provider Trusts, and representatives from UK technology appraisal groups.
In order to ensure that the maximum number of places are made available to NHS personnel, unfortunately we are not able to extend attendance at this conference to other commercial agencies.